Metrosafe X Anti-Theft Messenger
COLOR - Dark Denim
- Lockable zips and cut-resistant materials protect your belongings
- Cut-resistant anchor strap secures around a fixed object to protect your bag
- RFID blocking pocket protects your credit cards and passport against unwanted scans
- Magnet closure keeps things shut while on the move
- Fits a 12-inch laptop in a padded sleeve for extra protection
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop for easy storage
- Side pocket for quick access to a reusable water bottle or small umbrella
750D Recycled polyester, Water resistant 1,000mm. PFC free (main material) 150D Recycled polyester, Water resistant 1,000mm. PFC free(lining)
1.39 lb / 0.63 kg
(H x W x D):9.8 x 12.6 x 3.9 in / 25 x 32 x 10 cm
8 L / 488 in3
Shoulder Strap Length (Max - Min) 75cm cm / in
Right size, right on
The Metrosafe X Anti-Theft Messenger is the right size for travel. It can take a headphone case, a GoPro case and still has enough room for an iPad. Well divided interior holds all those pesky electronics accessories. The bag has a secure strap and well stitched. Good value for the price.
Beautifully, thoughtfully designed
I love the size and arrangement of the compartments. The design of the locking mechanisms is excellent for younger people, but a little more difficult for arthritic hands. I'm not sure how it could be improved though. It "sits" upright more easily when there is a tablet or computer in it than it does when it doesn't have a device in it. Without the device, it tends to want to lay down rather than sit on its bottom.
the best bag if you are travelling abroad
THE BEST SECURED BAG EVER!!!!!!!!
The perfect iPad Pro 12.9" 2020 crossbody bag
I bought this crossbody bag not knowing for sure whether it would fit my iPad Pro 12.9" (2020 model) with an OtterBox Symmetry Series 360 Case.
Thankfully, it does and, should I buy a Magic Keyboard, it will fit as well. The fit is just right, not too snug, not too loose. So your iPad won't swim in your bag as it would in a messenger bag for 13" or 14" laptops, but it will fit without being hit by the zippers.
The bag is quite well built, stylish, and its safety mechanisms are not a gimmick. I just don't see a pickpocket being able to overcome the main pocket's triple safety measures without you noticing.
Overall, though not advertised as such, it appears to be the perfect crossbody bag for the newer iPad Pro 12.9". I'm very satisfied with my purchase.